TO INCREASE SALES AND AWARENESS OF THE WARBURTON’S HALF & HALF RANGE BY PARTNERING WITH THE PADDINGTON MOVIE FOR AN ENGAGING CINEMA TICKET PROMOTION.
By identifying the target audience most likely to purchase this product, an agreement was reached to partner with Studio Canal and run a cinema ticket promotion alongside the Paddington Bear movie. For the first time in their trading history, Warburton’s changed their name on the Half & Half range to ‘Warbearton’s’.
Filmology were engaged to manage an on-pack cinema ticket promotion whereby consumers who purchased 2 x promotional packs could register their details and the unique codes found on the promotional packs onto a website and claim a free child ticket to see the Paddington Bear Movie.
Alongside the organisation of the campaign, we also assisted Warburton’s with all aspects of the promotion. From dealing with all the relevant negotiations with Cineworld for the ticket redemptions, to taking care of enquiries from customers with a dedicated customer service team.
We made the whole process a simple and hassle-free experience for Warburton’s.
WHAT FILMOLOGY DID:
- Designed, built and hosted the promotional microsite
- All negotiations and dealings with Cineworld
- Feedback and approval on all promotional communications
- Weekly application report
- Cineworld redemption report on request by client
- Dedicated customer services email address for cinema related consumer queries.