FILMOLOGY WERE ASKED TO CREATE AN INCENTIVE FOR CONSUMERS TO PURCHASE SONY DVDS THAT WERE SOLD THROUGH VARIOUS OUTLETS IN AN ATTEMPT TO INCREASE DVD SALES.
A 2-4-1 cinema ticket promotion!
The promotion was advertised on store displays, POS and on the My Movies Xtras website. Consumers entered the code printed upon a leaflet found inside the DVD case on SONY’s My Movie Extras website and chose the 2-4-1 cinema offer.
The claim was verified by SONY who transferred the data of qualifying consumers to Filmology via an API (Application Program Interface) feed. Filmology then issued an email with a Cineworld eCode that could be exchanged for one Adult cinema entry to see any 2D performance when another ticket is purchased in the same transaction.
WHAT FILMOLOGY DID:
Cinema ticket promotions can be a tricky business. Luckily, we’ve got over a decade’s experience creating, running and managing these types of campaigns and could provide all the assistance Sony needed to make it a success. Our services included:
- Built and hosted the back-end processing platform
- Daily monitoring of the processing platform
- All negotiations and dealings with Cineworld
- Feedback and approval on all promotional communications
- Fulfilment of all Cinema e-tickets to qualifying claimants
- Dedicated Customer Services email address for participant enquiries
- Generation of a weekly application report for our client.