Are you our next guest blogger?
It’s one thing being a Film Club subscriber (you have subscribed, right?) but how would you like to be part of the action? Every month, we’re inviting our readers to submit their own blog posts for the chance to be featured as a Film Club guest blogger!
How it works
You don’t have to be the next Stephen King or go all Dead Poets on us (though we’re big believers of seizing the day!). To be considered, simply:
- Find something (a film, an actor, a genre) you feel passionate about.
- Tell us about it. Be engaging. Be concise. Be current. (That doesn’t mean you can’t write about your favourite blast from the past, just make sure you tell us why it’s relevant today!)
- Submit it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th of the month for your chance to be featured the following month.
All blogs we receive will be read and reviewed by the Film Club team and at least one guest blogger selected every month. And to go alongside the thrill of being published, we’ll also send you two free cinema tickets so you can catch the latest blockbuster with a friend and continue your movie love affair.
What you write about is completely up to you as long as you keep it #ALLTHINGSFILM!
Need some inspiration? Take a friend to the cinema and watch something you’d never normally watch or grab a Sky online movie voucher and kick back in front of the TV – just call it research, we’ve got your back!
Want to see your name on the Film Club? Then get writing! We look forward to reading your amazing submissions. This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship (points if you get the reference!). Oh, and don’t forget to take a look at our submission guidelines for the best chance of being featured!
Want to talk to us about some of our cinema benefits and film tickets? Get in touch today.
To ensure your blog posts are read by our team, be sure to follow these guidelines:
- Submissions should be no more than 600 words. Any submissions received that are over this wordcount will not be considered for publication.
- Submissions should be emailed to us in Microsoft Word format.
- To be considered for the following month, all blog posts must be submitted on or before 25th of the month.
- Offensive content will not be considered for publication. This includes but is not limited to racist, sexist and homophobic content.