TO OFFER CUSTOMERS WHO PURCHASED TWO PROMOTIONAL 20TH CENTURY FOX DVDS A FREE CINEMA TICKET. THE OFFER WAS PRINTED ON 180,000 DVD CASES AND AVAILABLE THROUGH SUPERMARKETS THROUGHOUT LUXEMBOURG.
Each promotional DVD contained a claim leaflet inside with a unique reference number and information on how to claim a free cinema ticket. Consumers had to purchase two DVDs to qualify for the offer – the leaflet inside instructed them to visit the promotional site, enter their unique reference number and a copy of their receipt to then claim their tickets.
WHAT FILMOLOGY DID:
- Provided 180,000 unique codes
- Designed, built and hosted the promotional microsite
- Covered the cost of the tickets
- All negotiations and dealings with the participating cinemas
- Provided a dedicated customer services email address for cinema-related consumer queries
- Managed and responded to all inbound enquiries
- Provided detailed reports and analysis to the client throughout the campaign